iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trail cam photo

Started by ND rancher, September 19, 2013, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ND rancher

Look what was on my trail cam this morning!

TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

mesquite buckeye

Is that Bullwinkle J Moose? ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

mesquite buckeye

Where is squirrel? bat-smiley (Sorry, I couldn't find the Boris Badanov smiley, at least it is black.)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

giant splinter

that cam is doing a fine job
roll with it

justallan1

Very nice! I've considering buying a trail cam, but just haven't found one that I want to give what they want for them.

Allan

ND rancher

Mesquite,If I could have a license it would be Bullwinkle K! moose. Got my lifetime a few years back.                                                                                                                                                                Allen, I haven't spent more than $80 an any camera yet.Just got this one at Runnings for $69.

drobertson

I did not know moose were in your neck of the woods, them are some big critters for sure,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

I have a stepson that is looking for one of them to add to the freezer. He's only looking now,come Monday the gun comes out.  :rifle:
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mesquite buckeye

thecfarm

If you are asking me,wonderful. And than some.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Raider Bill

I just bought a Moultrie 8mp video and still camera for $72.00

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

justallan1

Shoot, those prices are real affordable. The only ones that I've seen were at Cabella's  and Scheels, so I guess that's half the reason for the prices that I've seen.
Thanks for the info.

Allan

ND rancher

Mesquite, To me it has been my favorite wild game to eat,also antelope is also my favorite.. Hope to maybe go to Canada in the future for a hunt.                                                                                                                                                                 Allen,If you want one let me know I might be going to my sisters in the next few months I could make a side trip and stop at your place.                                                                                                                                                                 David, They show up here every once in a while.We have a once in a lifetime lottery for moose and elk.I have won twice!! :) We also have Mountain lions and a season for them.There have been wolves in my area in the past and a few bears have been spotted in the past.                                                                                                                                                       

Raider Bill

Take as look at

www.sportsmanguide.com
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

justallan1

Keith, I may just take you up on that, thank you very much for the offer.
Please let me know when you know more.

Allan

Magicman

Getting that picture had to be a nice surprise.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Speaking of nice surprises on game cams, here is a story and pics of a golden eagle attacking a deer, and trying to lift off with it.
Golden Eagle on deer
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ron Scott

Bob Cat on camera during daylight hours.

~Ron

coxy

nice looking kitty  I shot one about 15 years ago that was 39 pounds and only had 1 fang the other was all most gone my be 1/4 inch long

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good pic Ron.....He/She is on a mission.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Both great photos! Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mesquite buckeye

Head looks female. Males are broader, like tom cats.

ND rancher

I agree, looks like a female.

Bibbyman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24qlsed2WEY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I put a slide show of sorts of pictures captured over one week from two trail cams - plus or minus.   This was not nearly all the pictures captured as I left out many that were just eyeballs and maybe an outline.   One camera was down in the lower field.  The other is mounted on a front porch post on my folk's house.  If you notice,   there are some concrete deer in the pictures.   Sometime during the night the buck deer was knocked over.   It's heavy enough I didn't want to set it back up. Only thing I can figure is that a deer knocked it over.

The music is Doc Watson - "Lop eared mule."
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Bibbyman

I found a dead buck on the farm last Saturday.  A pack of stray dowg were working on it.  I set my trail cam over it to capture what came to it.  I've made a couple of videos with some of the 300+ taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB4frjt1Dz8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4NSqv9NaE0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!