iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New E-Classic Video found on You Tube

Started by boilerman101, August 18, 2011, 11:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boilerman101

I know there are a number of E Classic owners like myself that are quite active on the forum. I thought I'd share this link to a new video I just found on You Tube tonight. Very informative.  I could not find it on the Central Boiler site, but it looks like they must have produced it.

http://www.youtube.com/centralboilerinc#p/u/0/rwL01iW36MA

Yes I am partial to Central Boiler products since I started burning a CL5648 back in 2001, my neighbor is still currently burning it and I currently have 2 heating seasons on my E2400 pictured in my end of season thread back last spring.
I am also partial to Chevy trucks, John Deere tractors, Crestliner boats, Arctic Cat snowmobiles and the Rocky Mountains. :D

doctorb

It's a good video and it demonstrates the design changes from the old models.  Long as my E-2300 keeps going strong, I'm keeping it.  But the efficiency has been improved with this newer designs.  Certainly, if you're in the hunt for a new OWB, this video gives a pretty good overview on how it works.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Dean186

Good video, thanks for the link.  I believe my E-Classic 1400 has the X-tract heat transfer system, but when I bought it they had not coined that marketing term.

Considerable improvements have been made in the E-Classic 2400 over the original 2300.  It would certainly be at the top of my list of OWB, if I were looking.  My 1400 has run without problems and is more efficient than I expected.

Logjam

I know how well they work . For i work for them. i get to see all the new stuff coming out.

Thank You Sponsors!