iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need some help to set up my gallery?

Started by Peder McElroy, April 08, 2010, 11:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder McElroy

I was able to set up my gallery,but it does not show up in my Profile? What to do next. Thanks Peder

captain_crunch

Peder
Jeff bailed me out so I dont know what he done but as soon as he sees post he will fix it for you. That is a real cool thing about this board the Moderators stay right on top of things and are very helpful. Some other boards all they do is play Correct Police and very little help. I can't stay on topic in real live let alone on puter. And I sometimes get reminder by them about this But at rp mag they finaly gave up on us
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Don K

Peder, I believe you can go under your settings in your profile and check to show your gallery.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Ron Wenrich

Did you read this part yet?  Its in the "Behind the Forum" tech area.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,23851.0.html

It should help you get started.  I often refer to it when I want to download a picture or two.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Peder McElroy

captain_crunch

Jeff
Thank you again Your envolvement with this site is really neat and I admire your dillagence to it(ps I can't spell for you know what)
Brian
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

thecfarm

captaincunch,that's why I down loaded the Google too bar.Has spell check right in it.Makes me a much better speller.  ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!