iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

73Int.H30 loader

Started by Vautour, January 20, 2019, 01:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vautour

............ hi guys.bought this IH30 two years ago that had a seized up 100HP gas job.. and installed a130HP John Deer marine engine in it's place...lots a power and very fuel efficient... my power steering is on the weak side... any suggesting ???
the Gospel is WANTED by the people in 52 Countries but made illegal by their Government

thecfarm

Yea,have it trucked to Chesterville,Maine. :D   :D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Vautour

Thecfarm.... haha  good one...the problem is I don't know where Chesterville is??... besides....i'll be needing this after you stop sending this snow storm north of your boarder...(don't believe this was part of the new trade deal between US and Canada) :D ...  should have written (first Dodge Ram) in the last pics
the Gospel is WANTED by the people in 52 Countries but made illegal by their Government

thecfarm

I will send directions. Check your mail. :D  :D  :D  :D
I was lucky,only got maybe a foot. But the wind made the storm worse than what it was. And I do mean wind. :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mike_belben

You need to determine if you have low pressure and good cylinders, or good pressure and bad cylinders first.  If you just want to dive in and take stuff apart, the relief valve is always a good place to find a tiny piece of junk gumming up the works.   If you have a temp gun, find the hottest spot in the sytem.  Fluid doing no work dissipates its energy as heat.  If thats near a relief valve, walla.  Also check temp on your steer valve, it could be worn.  Could be the pump, could be a flow control valve or bad tee causing a pressure drop, etc etc.  Trick is to narrow this all down in an efficient fashion.  Let us know what you find. 
Praise The Lord

Vautour

Thanks Mike_belban for the tips... will do the temp gun thing after next storm... just hopping its nope the steering box itself :'(...process of elimination rightthumbs-up... was talking to my cousin last night who had a  loader problem and everybody told him it sound like the injector pump..soooo after a $3500 pump rebuilt.. turned out to be a head gasket (me :D :D) (him :'( :'()just kidding, I did show compassion... Prov 14;12   

Vautour

thecfarm

If I dig out my stumps,I get one stump and 40 rocks. Than I have to go get dirt to fill the hole, one stump and 40 rocks made. Than I find 40 more rocks to fill up one stump hole. ::) 
When I had my land logged he used my road to the back field,made a mess of it. He brought his excavator over to smooth it back up. I was digging in a place to get dirt,hard on a tractor. I had him dig in that area and had him pile it up for me. Still have rocks in it,but at least it's all loose dirt and rocks now.

mike_belben

Nice ripper.  For little grubbing i found a single moldboard bottom plow works great.  Make a pass on each side and turn it over. 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!