iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Russian drying complex 1800/ 3600

Started by serg, January 10, 2005, 12:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg

Hello, friends! This year 2005, I want with partner Eugeny from Latvia to share about work of a drying complex 1800/3600. We has constructed 3 drying complexes results excellent(different). Now I can tell about this event to you. A lot of useful take to itself and make it. The drying complex 1800/3600 can:
1. To save your money 1 000 000.00 $ - YES!
2. To dry in one year of 1 800 meters cubic an oak - YES!  
3. To dry in one year of 3 600 meters cubic a pine - YES!
4. Simplicity in construction - YES!
5. Mobility of a complex - YES!
6. Work on all kinds of fuel and the sun - YES!
7. Fast self-support - YES!
8. To dry a wood up to furniture humidity 4 - 5 % - YES!
9. Construction on a place of work - YES!
10. To dry all exotic breeds of a wood - YES!
11. 100 % quality of a dry wood - YES!
12. Humidity on thickness of a wood of 0.5 % - YES!
13. Humidity on length of a board of 0.8 %
14. Humidity on a stack of 1 % - YES!
15. Having blown woods free - YES!
Each of you can make this drying complex itself, we have made it! It is simple:
1. Fans - ARE NOT PRESENT!
2. Dampeners - ARE NOT PRESENT!
3. The condenser of gathering of water - IS NOT PRESENT!
4. A computer - IS NOT PRESENT!
5. The operator day, night - IS NOT PRESENT!
6. Internal pressure(voltage) of a wood - ARE NOT PRESENT!
7. Internal impulses of a wood - ARE NOT PRESENT!
8. The curve of a wood - IS NOT PRESENT!
9. Color of a wood natural - IS NOT PRESENT!
10. The second ceiling of the chamber - IS NOT PRESENT!
11. Corrosion - IS NOT PRESENT!
12. Expenses for transportation - ARE NOT PRESENT!
13. The chief installation - IS NOT PRESENT!
14. Additional 100 degrees of a wood - ARE NOT PRESENT!
This information is popular in Russia. I searched for a computer of the world much, such did not see. Therefore has decided to tell you about it. This complex can dry or an oak of 1 800 meters cubic year or 3 600 meters cubic a pine. It is possible to combine 50 on 50 %%. There will be questions I to answer.  ???Sergey.

Fla._Deadheader

Hi Serg. You make this Drying Chamber sound too good. ;) ;D

I think I am getting in WAY over my head, with the Teak project. I got a phone call last night, from a Teak Producer in Costa Rica. Someone told him I have LOTS of equipment to cut and dry LARGE volumes of Teak ???????????

I know NOTHING about drying wood. :o

I will meet with some Producers of Teak, in 2 weeks. They want to know cost of chamber, how long to dry wood, things like that.

I am going to go through all the information you and DEn have posted here, and try to put some ideas together.

I wish I knew the right questions to ask.

How thick is the metal the chamber is built with ??

Any information or PHOTOS would be a great help.

I thank you for sharing all your knowledge with us, here.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

serg

Fla, hi! I offer to bring the Tic to Latvia to dry to look quality of 5-6 %. In Moscow too it is possible! To you to make the decision it is difficult! Latvia there are three vacuum chambers. On my site it is a lot of pictures of products from a tree, all of them are made at factories where work my vacuum dryer. Sergey.

Den Socling

Sergey,

You are making a lot of claims. I know how wood dries and I know how your kiln works. I know you are enthusiastic and we appreciate your openness and willingness to share information. And we welcome you to the free world.  8) (yea Sergey) But gee whiz (that will upset your translator), don't start sounding like a used car salesman.

Den

serg

Den, hi! I am happy, that I have dialogue with the world of FREEDOM! Communists did not learn(teach) me to sell, but only forced to work for a piece of a paper "letter" so she(it) refers to.( ïîáåäèòåëü ñîöèàëèñòè÷åñêîãî ñîðåâíîâàíèÿ) For the invention paid 1 $. :o 8) The invention gave communists 3 000 000.00 $ the profit! Machines at me never was how to sell the automobile, a potato or a vacuum dryer did not learn(teach). I go dear(expensive)! Pension at me 65.9 $. >:(  8)I  :o :osaved 5 years money to experiment, have made it and I like to tell for the whole world about it! I sell not the second-hand machine and the excellent(different) goods and with myself on a next world to take away I do not want! Den,  8) ;)accomplished(perfect) is not present in the world, you will make work on Is American, you good fellows and to sell know as. I study in the first capitalism!  :P :PIf I a furnace will live after me, I mean has lived good life!!!  :D ;DSergey

old3dogg

Im sorry to butt in but dont all sales people stretch the truth from time to time?
Hey Den.
Maybe you dont have the only vacuum kiln that works.I would really like to see one of Sergs kilns in operation so hurry Serg and sell one of those bad boys over here!

Thank You Sponsors!