iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of a prayer

Started by Carson-saws, December 06, 2016, 09:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carson-saws

Thank you all again!  The F.B.I. has officially declared this an abduction/ Human Trafficking case.  The main approach is "spread the word" the more eyes and ears aware increases the potential of locating these exploited persons.  This Forum is so diverse in those located throughout the country that any type of activity of simply being aware and keeping eyes open, can have a positive impact in the search.  Again, her name is "Danielle Stislicki" and pictures and all information is very much available on line.  This is beyond epidemic in the U.S.A. to the point that it is actually a "business"  The movie "Taken" is based on actual events that transpire daily.  The level of involvement by those partaking is astounding and is actually a practice that all a "person" has to do is "put in an order" that can and will be completed.
  I know we all have many things "on our plates" but it is being asked to PLEASE at least keep your eyes open and perhaps spread the word.  Thank you ALL again and hope your Holiday is a very happy and fulfilling time.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

SwampDonkey

A recent abduction of a child from Miami, Florida has just been resolved. Found here in New Brunswick over the weekend in Moncton. The child is fine. The perps are other family members in police custody.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DWyatt

Interesting that this came back up. As recently as August of this year, the trial of a man for the murder of Danielle Stislicki is still ongoing. The article said that she has never been found. How incredibly sad for her family and friends.

Thank You Sponsors!