iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Forestry Forum is now WIRELESS!

Started by Jeff, March 15, 2005, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

For those of you that lease land to cell phone companies for cell towers. Just a word to the wise. My neighbor did this with the agreement that the cell co pay the taxes on the land less than 1/4 acre. The land had to be subdevided off the farm and zoned for commercial use. Taxes on that piece were 3000$ plus a year. Everything was Ok for a while. Then they stopped paying the taxes. The town was going to sell that piece for the taxes owed. It was almost 20,000 if my neighbor had let it go the cell phone company would have bought it and that would have voided the lease and they would own the land with the tower. So watch these companies closely they can't be trusted.

Murf

Man o' man Jeff, you sure know how to cause a fella grief !!!!

When I told the missus she had to drive to Florida 'cause I would be readin' the FF she pretty near decked me. She was planning on staying home and having a vacaion just because of me being away.  :D  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Jason_WI

With my Jornada 720 and wireless 802.11 card I can get the Forestry Forum anywhere at work. I can post and read without having to use a tiny cell phone keypad.

Jason

Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Thank You Sponsors!