iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Video Question-update Video posted

Started by Jim_Rogers, September 13, 2011, 09:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

I got this information about watching Windows Media Files from another forum.

quote:

If you have to download a video please read this.....
....if your machine has an "axe" for a program, then the file extension is not associated with a default program. In windows 7 go to start, default programs, associate a file type .... and scroll down to wmv ext. -- click "change program" and select "windows media player"

You may want to switch your Browser to Firefox and use their download plugin. With Firefox's download plugin, they stream videos, and therefore they start almost immediately after a small buffer. Explorer uses temp files -- have to wait for temp file to be created.

End quote.

Try this and see if it works for you.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jim_Rogers

I have added more videos to my layout tools videos page.

Let me know if you're having trouble accessing them.

Thanks.

Jim Rogers

ljmathias

Found it- not on your video page but on your home page?  Maybe you'd want to change your link to go to that page instead?

Also, very, very slow buffering even on high speed wireless, unless there's something wrong with it here...

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Mad Professor

Quote from: danreed76 on September 13, 2011, 09:47:42 PM
If I had to pick just one, I'd say "I".  I've seen them referred to as "Big Al", but have never seen one used.  Typically such a simple looking tool has been well though out to make life easier, but I've just never seen one in use.  Once it's been fully explained, I'm sure I'll need to know where to get one.

Hey Jim.

I was willing to help. Scribe rule

TT

Jim_Rogers

Tony:
I will need some guidance with scribing. I don't have a lot of experience in the method of layout.

Jim Rogers

Raphael

I've never learned English scribing, but know the basics of French & modern bubble scribe techniques.
It's compound joinery (& the math for it) I need to tackle next.
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

Thank You Sponsors!