iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mizzou!

Started by Texas Ranger, October 24, 2010, 09:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

smiley_biggrin01 smiley_biggrin01 smiley_biggrin01 smiley_biggrin01 smiley_biggrin01 smiley_biggrin01
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Woodwalker

Your colors are showing ;D
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

Tom

You from Texzouras, TR? smiley_tom_dizzy02 smiley_big_grin3

That was a good game, regardless of who you favored.   I have to admit that I found myself pulling for Mizzsou, but stood on my chair a time or two for some of Oklahoma's runs.   I can't help but get excited about a running game.  I love them.

Go Navy!!

Texas Ranger

Tom, spent 6 formative years at Mizzou, if they had let me stay a few more, I might have graduated.  8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

TR,

Your loyalties are definitely divided or you are an opportunist  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

paul case

that was a good game and i dont even care for football but i was watching it with my 15yo son. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

okie

I was happy to see Missouri win that game! Nothin against OU but some of the nut job fans need to be humbled a bit. I find myself rooting for whoever OU is playing for that reason alone. May be the same everywhere but a good deal of sooner fans take this stuff too far, You'd think they was playing for crying out loud.
Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

DanG

That was one good football game!  It was a hard-fought, clean game between two fine teams.  I was happy with the outcome because I most always pull for an underdog unless I have a reason not to.  Mostly, I was just thrilled to have Tom here in my living room to watch such a spectacle as that with me. :) :) :) 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

You mean the old Dawg Tom?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!