iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weirdest thing....

Started by Woodhauler, May 15, 2014, 12:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Heard on the radio and just read this, Eddie Nashes grave was dug up and coffin broke into!!! What did they think, That he filled it with money from all the skidders and parts he sold over the years???? Crazy world we live in for sure!!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

chester_tree _farmah

That is crazy.... shaking my head.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

Woodboogah

What is wrong with people people? Must of been something good in there that's a lot of work for nothing.
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

coxy

Ed_K

That is SICK, find em an shoot em  :o .
Ed K

lynde37avery

That sounds like some beginning to a bad horror movie.
Detroit WHAT?

thenorthman

I hear that grave robbing has started to be a problem back east... either for looting or...?
well that didn't work

beenthere

The mortician's may start putting in a booby trap or something to spring forth when/if the casket is opened. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

timberlinetree

Yikes! Some one most have know something.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

celliott

Or someone THOUGHT they knew something.
Newspaper quoted his daughter as saying there was only business stuff in there, no valuables.
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

rick f

664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

ga jones

Maybe he had gold in his teeth
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

JDeere

Like many of you in the Northeast, I knew Eddie for years. I feel bad for the family. I was told the casket was removed from the vault and the body was removed from the casket. The grave robbers also reportedly went through his pockets. Bizarre!
2013 Western Star, 2012 Pelletier trailer, Serco 7500 crane, 2007 Volvo EC 140, 2009 John Deere 6115D, 2002 Cat 938G, 1997 John Deere 540G, 1996 Cat D-3C, 1995 Cat 416B, 2013 Cat 305.5E

BargeMonkey

And the best part is, when they find the "meth addicts" or whatever they are, they will get off with a slap on the wrist, and have 3 hots and a cot, at our tax dollars expense. People that do things like that need a long walk off a short pier.

stoneeaglefarm

I think the wood chipper with dull knifes would do the trick as far as punishment.

Tim L

I went backhoe shopping at Eddie Nash's in the 80's he was a character. Not gonna fly in the north country, they will give these scum blanket parties.
Do the best you can and don't look back

treechopper40

I got my first skidder from eddy nash he was a super great guy he would trust anybody and Susie is a super great person too shes has been so good to me and done so much for me over the years I could never thank here enough with out nash equipment I wouldn't be in business today I feel very bad for the family I so hope they catch them low life scum bags they will get what they deserve eddy was a very well known man
1979 c5d treefarmer 1966 c5b treefarmer prentice g model loader 2 6100 dolmars a 6400 dolmar and a 7910 dolmar 2012 ford f 250 4x4 with a service body and 2 golden retreivers

Thank You Sponsors!