iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mountains of the NW

Started by Onthesauk, January 21, 2010, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthesauk

My Sister forwards emails from this fellow occasionally, with pictures attached.  Some spectacular photos of mountains in the Northwest.

http://www.pbase.com/nolock/root
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Chuck White

Beautiful pictures, for sure!

I've seen some of them when I used to fly from Seattle to Anchorage!

Someone could get lost in some of those mountains and never be found!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WildDog

Some great scenery there.....Wouldn't you hate a job that took you to places like that where you were forced to take photos and sell them to make a living ;).
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Paul_H

http://www.pbase.com/nolock/garibtantalus

I grew up in Squamish where Mt Garibaldi and the Tantalus Range are visible from the valley.We logged right at the base of Mt Garibaldi in the early 90s.
The mountains around Squamish are awesome.

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Norm

Great photos!

I've driven and hiked the mountains east and north of Seattle many times. If there was a place I could live it outside of here it would be in that area.

Paul that is a beautiful shot, thank you also. :)

isawlogs

Norm , if ya did that , you would need put brakes on da yellar jeep  ;) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Patty

Brakes?! Now that would take all the fun out of the ride!   :o
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Norm

I've ridden with her in many different vehicles Marcel....not sure she even knows there's a brake pedal. :D

Ironwood

Well, awsome pics. Given my wife is an ice climber and her maiden name is Tiedemann, guess we'll have to go try the "Tiedemann Group" looks like some great lines in all those pics. Recon indepth  at your finger tips.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Thank You Sponsors!