iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

??? POPLAR ???

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, August 14, 2013, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Your bark is a little loose, too, and I believe that I saw a spike knot or two, too  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Nomad

"Cambium."  Now ya got WDH started with the big words again.  I won't be able to sleep tonight! ;D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

WDH

I promise to behave  :-\.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

hackberry jake

At the sawmill I used to work at we would have to debark the wane on ties with a spud. Springtime and sycamore was awesome. Winter time and hickory was a nightmare
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: nomad on August 16, 2013, 08:27:29 PM
     "Cambium."  Now ya got WDH started with the big words again.  I won't be able to sleep tonight! ;D

I burned some "Cambium" once......and in a little trouble.  dadgum you, Charlie!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!