iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got my forestry plan, never knew what I did not know, ya know?

Started by drobertson, May 16, 2015, 01:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

We had the forester make a plan in conjunction with the MDC, and am so relieved to have this part done, lots of wheels to get rolling on this project, but as it stands, lots of work to be done, and I can hardly wait to see the out come.  It is a cost share program, but the total cost is still a bit of a fog.  Wildlife plots and pond, as well as a small timber harvest followed by a TSI,   I will say, I missed my calling, and can only think I would have enjoyed doing this for a career.  What's not to like about improving timber stands and being in the timber for an office?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Straightgrain

Quote from: drobertson on May 16, 2015, 01:41:23 PM
What's not to like about improving timber stands and being in the timber for an office?

The customers ;D
"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them". Joseph Schumpeter

treeslayer2003

idk bout that, every landowner i have ever worked for became a good friend......some very close friends. you just have to stick to your word.

Puffergas

Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

timberlinetree

Good luck on your project.. Don't forget to take lots of pics.. Work safe.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!