iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

rough day

Started by bigred1951, January 20, 2016, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred1951

Well mamaw passed away yesterday morning. She had been getting worse and was put on hospice last week after leaving the hospital. Past few days she couldn't really talk or nothing. She would open her eyes and smile sometimes. Then got the call yesterday morning she was doing worse and before I left the house called back saying she passed in her sleep.

ESFted

It sounds like a peaceful passing.  Condolences to you and your family.
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

yukon cornelius

i am so sorry to hear that. we will keep you in our prayers! call me if you need to talk.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

petefrom bearswamp

Condolences from here
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

The sincerest condolences are offered from the Magic Family.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mamaw.  Keep her in your memory and she'll always be with you. 
Say when

Chuck White

Our condolences, bigred.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

beenthere

May she rest in peace.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

VictorH

I'm so sorry to hear of your lost.  It sounds like she passed peacefully.  May you also find peace during this time.

21incher

Sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences from my family.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

thecfarm

I know you was close to her. Sorry to hear of your loss.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

BR 51,

Sorry for your loss. I hope all the family and friends can get together and remember the good times you had together.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

WH_Conley

Condolences from Lewis County.
Bill

gspren

Condolences from here. Keep the good memories, I lost a grandmother when I was your age, 40 years ago, and I still think of her and her cooking especially around the Holidays.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

East ky logging

Sorry about your loss.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety- Benjamin Franklin

samandothers

Sorry to hear this.  Enjoy the memories.

dustyhat

Prayers from my family to yours.

sandhills

Very sorry to hear this, our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours as well.

coxy

sandsawmill14

sorry for your loss losing a grandparent is hard but just remember all the good times and the knowledge they passed on. i dont have any grandparents left but i still think of them alot and do some stuff the way they did just so its not forgotten like using a horse in the garden or snaking logs even with 4 tractors and equipment sitting around and fixing to kill a hog to make some sausage and salt down and cure :). as i get older i use the horses less and less but i still know how because of my grandpa and i am the one who makes the jam/jelly because of my grandma. me and my wife were lucky enough to be able to look after my grandpa till he passed and my grandma had to spend 17 days in the nursing home because she required skilled nursing for that they wouldnt let us do at home. sorry for a long rambling post .   i am truly sorry for your loss and read postons thread  As our Friends and Family Leave. it will get better
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

timberlinetree

Sorry about your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

buzywoodliff

keep the good memories locked away but accessible

praying for peace and comfort

bigred1951

Thank you everybody. It means a lot. I wasn't gonna post anything but I feel better talking about things here then I do at home or anywhere else.

lowpolyjoe

Very sorry for your loss

Jim_Rogers

Sorry for your loss.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Thank You Sponsors!