iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new to forum

Started by tj240, March 24, 2014, 10:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tj240

hello everyone i am new to the forum.  i work with my dad[jwilly] and my son. i have been logging for 20+ years. Williams timber harvesting is us and have a 1986 tj 240 and a 1970ish 160 barko loader. keep up with the good posts very interesting.
work with my father[jwilly] and my son. we have a 240 tj 160 barko[old] works great three generations working together

petefrom bearswamp

Welcome!
Lots of good stuff here
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

OneWithWood

Welcome, tj. :)
Where are you from?  If you complete the info on your member page it will give the fine folks here some perspective.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

tj240

Quote from: OneWithWood on March 24, 2014, 11:45:05 AM
Welcome, tj. :)
Where are you from?  If you complete the info on your member page it will give the fine folks here some perspective.
im new to this just updated info sorry im not very computer literate. do love this forum tho
work with my father[jwilly] and my son. we have a 240 tj 160 barko[old] works great three generations working together

windy hill farm

Welcome from the north pole, I mean north country sure feels like the north pole this year.
New Holland TN-60DA, Farmi Winch 501,Rhino 9.5ft 3pt backhoe,Sthil 440,361,270, 170 and O26 and several trailers.

tj240

Quote from: windy hill farm on March 24, 2014, 02:39:34 PM
Welcome from the north pole, I mean north country sure feels like the north pole this year.
[/quo
windy im farther north than you but it does feel like the north pole im ready for hot rain

CCC4

Hey TJ, how did yer surgery go? Any idea when you will be back in the bush?

tj240

surgery went well hope to be back in a week or two. will definitly be back after break up if we ever get one. thanks for asking. going a little stir crazy watching dad and the boy work, i want to cut wood!!!!!

CCC4

Cool! Well don't rush it and do all your therapy. I like all your Dad's posts...you guys do a bang up job! Hope your recovery goes well and you get back on the trigger soon! Be Safe out there man!

thecfarm

I forgot about that, good news. Here's a thread that will keep your mind on logging.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,13313.0.html
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

treeslayer2003

welcome John, good to have you here!

Stephen Alford

Welcome TJ  ,enjoy all the pics . Nice operation you lads have going there.   :)
logon

Thank You Sponsors!