iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Confessions of a weak mind

Started by Gadrock, January 01, 2015, 08:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gadrock

A few days after Christmas I was sitting in my chair, reading this forum, while consuming some of the spirits of the season. I was  a bit tired from work and serious concentration was not happening. BUT...I noticed a package left un wrapped beside our beautiful Christmas tree. From across the room I could make out a picture of a dog, just like the one my wife had a few years ago. ANd there were several other picture in a culmination of differing groupings. I could not make out one single picture.

Curiosity overwhelmed me to take up a better viewing. Cleaning my glasses still yielded no knowledge of the pictures.

My wife was laughing hysterically as she told me...the gift is the frame. Those are drug store pictures!

I could have died.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

drobertson

:D :D :D :D  might as well have another round ;D  and laugh! ;D  Happy New Year!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

kwendt

87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

That Purple Drank will make you see lots of Dogs AND Goats!  :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

slider

stick to the bud light David leave that hard stuff alone.
al glenn

coxy

it wasn't the drink it was the grits  :D

Gadrock

When I got up that morning I had Shrimp n Grits, and had a grits and avacado casserole with spinach with hot sauce for dinner.

But I left off the CoorsLight and slipped in the high spirits. It was difficult to sort out all the bad sights as there were numerous goat tracks sprinkling dripping mud ...everywhere.

So when the accident occured, no blame to the goats, dogs, grits or whiskey. My glasses needed a new subscription. They ran out over the holidays making life braille.

And with a great big laugh at myself I guess I will be spending $300 on some glasses and glasses cleaner. Sure was funny for Janna to put me staright though.

David Gaddis

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Magicman

You are OK David, but you will get over it.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

Quote from: Gadrock on January 02, 2015, 08:56:54 PM
When I got up that morning I had Shrimp n Grits, and had a grits and avacado casserole with spinach with hot sauce for dinner.

But I left off the CoorsLight and slipped in the high spirits. It was difficult to sort out all the bad sights as there were numerous goat tracks sprinkling dripping mud ...everywhere.

So when the accident occured, no blame to the goats, dogs, grits or whiskey. My glasses needed a new subscription. They ran out over the holidays making life braille.

And with a great big laugh at myself I guess I will be spending $300 on some glasses and glasses cleaner. Sure was funny for Janna to put me staright though.

David Gaddis

carry on
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!