iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who's going to Northeastern Forest Products Expo?

Started by Dave Shepard, February 23, 2008, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

I won't be able to make it. Too much to do and not enough time to do it all. Not to mention it would cost about $200 to make the trip. :(

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tim L

I went today , Walter from Sawmill & Woodlot gave this site and Jeff high praise !
Do the best you can and don't look back

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jim_Rogers

Well at noon time yesterday, Friday, it was just me and Neslrite at his booth spot.... Didn't see one other forestry forum hat there at all. And I looked at lots of hats yesterday.....
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Dave Shepard

kenneth

Yup, It was much better than the one two years back. Freezing cold, Mud up to your ankles.
Those tree chippers were pretty impressive. Does anyone know why some of them shred, while the rest chip ?

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum!

The ones that shred are "recyclers", they can usually take stumps and other debris that would be really tough on chipper knives.

Dave

Thank You Sponsors!