iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Glad to be back

Started by Saki, January 01, 2014, 02:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saki

Have been away for a while. Thanks to Jeff, Chet, and any other folks who worked behind the scenes to get me up and going again.

Am recovering from foot surgery and thought catching up on forum stuff would be a great way to use my time.

Will take me a while to get caught up on posts, but am looking forward to it.

Surgery was to fix some badly dislocated bones in my foot. First real surgery I have ever had, first time for general anesthetic, first overnight hospital stay..... Gotta say, not a big fan of any of those things, but believe the outcome worth it.

Hope everyone is well. Saki

thecfarm

I guess you have been gone awhile. Too bad a bum foot brought you back to us. Good luck,low lay and enjoy the FF.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Welcome back Saki!

Hope that foot is on the mend!

Spring's coming ya' know!  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Saki

Thanks guys, for the kind words. Was without reliable internet for quite a while. Finally bit the bullet and went with satellite internet. That was a big step in letting me rejoin the forum.

Getting along pretty well and busy watching the snow fly.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!