iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Barko 8113?

Started by Jdwoody, December 14, 2015, 02:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdwoody

Looking for some info on what appears to be a Barko 8113. I need a medium size loader to self load small pines and this one came to my attention through a freind. I got a chance to look at it briefly today and from first glance it's pretty scary and my gut says scrap price. The owner was not home so I couldn't get the full story but apparently the loader and an old truck are what's left of a failed tree business. There are several repairs on it and a couple pins missing but it looks like the main boom, cylinders, valves and rotator are in ok shape. There won't be any way to run the loader as its sitting on the ground with no power source. Main question is if it is worth more than scrap? I don't want to pass up on valuable parts or a repairable loader if the value is there. Second question is loader capacity? Lastly is it to big for a single axle f700 (28k gross).

Thanks in advance!

Jake.
06 Asv Rc 100
03 Bobcat 322
94 f350 Winch Truck
Stihl MS 260
Husky 394 Xp
Alaskan Mill (hope to change this soon!)

BargeMonkey

Pictures. Lots of pictures. wait_smiley So hard to tell on a description of an older loader, what seems like a "salvage" machine could be worth fixing or scrap. Unless your throwing down for new, truck mount loaders are all over up here for 4-10k in decent shape, usually with a pump and tank.

Jdwoody

I'm supposed to get with the guy sometime this week. When I asked him what he wanted for it he laughed and said scrap was cheap now so that's a good sign. Maybe I can pick it up for $500 or so. It's rough as all get out but I think the grapple and rotator are well worth that. Even though it's not a 360 degree rotator.
06 Asv Rc 100
03 Bobcat 322
94 f350 Winch Truck
Stihl MS 260
Husky 394 Xp
Alaskan Mill (hope to change this soon!)

Thank You Sponsors!