iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sold My Sawmill Today ......

Started by DR Buck, August 21, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

There it goes down the driveway.

But my next phone all is to Wood Mizer to order my new LT40 Super-Wide.   8)

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

thecfarm

I am looking forward to seeing a sawmill going the other direction.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Magicman

Congrats.  If I had my choice, your choice would be my choice.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

SUPER!! no pun intended
Kitty must have sold a bunch of hats to help pay for it.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

DR Buck

If all goes as scheduled my new LT40 Super Wide with all the options (except laser) will be here the end of the 3rd week of September.    8)   Scheduled to be at Marty's place (Wood Mizer PA) on 19 September.   Lucky for me Marty is doing a show that weekend here in Virginia only and hour from my place.   8) 

Magicman

I would be doing the Forestry Forum Boogie too!!  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

I see lots of thumb twiddling until the 19th. 
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Crossroads

Congratulations! Your going to like that wide option. Which engine did you choose?
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Peter Drouin

If you can let Marty run it at the show, That way he can get the bugs out of it if there is any. :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Weekend_Sawyer

Super Cool!!!
I'm orange with envy. :D
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

DR Buck

Christmas in Virginia today.    8)

We left home this morning and after a detour by our sons house to pick up something headed to Field Day of the Past to meet up with Marty from Wood Mizer PA

Although it rained and was cool all day, it was still a GREAT DAY.  I came home with my new LT40 Super-Wide with all the bells and whistles. 

Here it is hooked up and ready to roll. 

Magicman

Congrats and you did not even have to untie a ribbon.  smiley_clapping

Klicker

2006 LT 40 HD

Crossroads

Congratulations! I see you got the no exercise option 👍🏻
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

YellowHammer

Even better, it looks like they a fair amount of sawing with it to dial it in.  That's worth a lot right there.  Congratulations!
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

SawyerTed

Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

charles mann

Quote from: DR_Buck on September 23, 2018, 06:33:29 PM
Christmas in Virginia today.    8)

We left home this morning and after a detour by our sons house to pick up something headed to Field Day of the Past to meet up with Marty from Wood Mizer PA

Although it rained and was cool all day, it was still a GREAT DAY.  I came home with my new LT40 Super-Wide with all the bells and whistles.

Here it is hooked up and ready to roll.

For clarification, did you get the 40 super with the wide option or the 40 with the wide option? 
After visiting with the WM guy here in texas, I'm sold on the regular 40 and will order it with the wide option and diesel. 
Let us know how you like it and CONGRATS on your new purchase.
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

Percy

Congrats Doc. A super wide......Im jonesing for a wide....
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Lawg Dawg

Congratulations, WIDE is the only way to FLY!  8)
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

Thank You Sponsors!