iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Chocolate,

Started by Ianab, July 20, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Wandering through the supermarket tonight and I spy this tasty morsel. 

Yup, it's got some flavour to it, and even better, the kids are scared off, so I get it all.   ;D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

thecfarm

First it was soda,now chocolate.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sprucebunny

I love dark chocolate but not with fruit flavors. Are those cocao fruits on the package or something else ?
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Ianab

Quote from: sprucebunny on July 20, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
I love dark chocolate but not with fruit flavors. Are those cocao fruits on the package or something else ?
All Cocoa.
They do some other fruit ones, but this is the real thing.  8)
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

lxskllr

Chocolate goes great with coffee. That's what I made me and my daughter for dessert after she got diabetes. Cappuccino with a touch of sugar, frothed milk, grated cinnamon or chocolate on the top, and either some dark chocolate on the side, or a couple European cookies. Tastes great, and fairly low carb.

Thank You Sponsors!