iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pair of 3120's

Started by mmartone, December 14, 2013, 05:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmartone

Thats what it took for me to find a used bar, had to buy another saw as the owner didnt want to sell me the 5ft bar. So here they are, both run fine and are in good condition with nothing bruised or broken. I have 2 36" bars and the sought after 5ft bar for the CSM. I am going to sell one of them, probably the 2010 with a 36" bar and chain and wondering if theres any interest, or if I should just put it on Ebay.

Hanging off the tailgage of the truck

and a video!! yes the chain brakes are on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4tUL05vmk&feature=youtu.be
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

HolmenTree

Nice find mmartone. Convert that 5' bar over to a double ended bar and put those two 3120s to work together on a mill and cut some serious lumber production with one of your buddies on the other end.
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

celliott

Probably out of my price range, but how much $ ???
I'm looking for a big saw for a chainsaw mill, on a budget however. Proving difficult....
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

mmartone

Well thank you. I know you guys dont know me but no matter what it is guns saws whatever, I only buy good stuff, no made in china valueless junk. I have been looking for weeks online and onthe phone to companies all over and no luck on a used long bar. I tried to buy the bar from this guy and he didnt want to seperate it, we struck a deal and a friend of mine in Birmingham went to look at it monday and I bought it. He brought it to me today, fired right up and dang, its in good shape and a 2010 saw to boot. Theres little to nothing here that I dont think I can mill with the 60" bar and 56" Panthermill. The extra saw is going to be sold with the 36" bar as I have 2 of them. Thanks again
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

motard

Have fun!

Bet if'n you bury that bar into some 50+inch hardwood those 118cc will still leave you wanting for mo-powr.
But Hey you got a nice set there.

thecfarm

That bar makes that tail gate look short.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mmartone

Check the video, dont they sound cool together?

thecfarm

Sound just like a dirt bike. Than when you rev them up on the ground,the tip will come up some. On the shorter bar it should.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Higgins

Quote from: mmartone on December 14, 2013, 11:25:09 PM
Well thank you. I know you guys dont know me but no matter what it is guns saws whatever, I only buy good stuff, no made in china valueless junk. I have been looking for weeks online and onthe phone to companies all over and no luck on a used long bar. I tried to buy the bar from this guy and he didnt want to seperate it, we struck a deal and a friend of mine in Birmingham went to look at it monday and I bought it. He brought it to me today, fired right up and dang, its in good shape and a 2010 saw to boot. Theres little to nothing here that I dont think I can mill with the 60" bar and 56" Panthermill. The extra saw is going to be sold with the 36" bar as I have 2 of them. Thanks again

I'm curious to hear a price...

mmartone

mmartone

The second saw is gone, sold in a few hours on ebay. Thanks for your interest! Also my CSM is supposed to ship next week, cant wait to get this saw and 5' bar on it and saw something big.

Thank You Sponsors!