iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Headcount for Spring Gettogether in WNC

Started by Seaman, May 23, 2013, 06:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

Time has come to tell the cook something.
If you have already responded, you are counted, any last minute folks?
If your situation changes at the VERY last minute, by all means come on. We will make the food work out.
Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

JohnM

My wife and I lived in Asheville for a couple of years.  Love it down there (we were married in an old tobacco barn in Barnardsville  :)), if we were to ever move south it would be that area.  Good luck with the get-together sounds fun!

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

taylorsmissbeehaven

I replied  that I thought I could make it but I was never sure what date was set? I would like to come but need to know when! Thanks,  Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Sixacresand

We will be in Nancy's home town, Rome, GA, that weekend for the Celenese Village Kids Reunion.  I will wear my Woodmizer cap and keep you all in my thoughts.   You all have fun. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Seaman

Thanks beenthere, I didn't know how to connect the two.
Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Seaman

I posted on the other thread about members and guest. Please check it.
FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Thank You Sponsors!