iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

648GIII

Started by br389, November 23, 2013, 02:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br389

Hey guy's we just our 648glll today and I was wondering if you guys pointers for it thanks

1270d

Could you re-phrase that please?

coxy

Quote from: br389 on November 23, 2013, 02:40:15 PM
Hey guy's we just our 648glll today and I was wondering if you guys pointers for it thanks
??? ??? ???   ;D :)

beenthere

Am thinking you bought a Deere 648GIII skidder, got it today, and wonder if anyone has some tips (pointers) for things to check out while going over it and getting it ready to go to work. ??  Close?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Kemper

Great skidder in my opinion the best outside of Tigercat. Can pull some extreme heavy drags. We use a single arch not a double.

br389

Yes.. what beenthere said. I am sorry about the confusion I was a little cold up in my treestand... But we did get it yesterday it's a dual arch.. the power it has compared to our 540b is unbelievable.... and I am just looking for some helpful tips about this machine thanks

Ford_man

I don't blame you for freezing in your deere stand to protect your new deere. splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley

Firewoodjoe

We're running two Glll's and a H. They are good machines. One has 12,000 hours now. I can't realy think of anything specific just change the fluids and filleters regularly and they'll last. But a down side is both needed new motors when they hit 10,000.

Thank You Sponsors!