iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sawdust in quantity

Started by teed, November 05, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teed

Has started a new project and as usual, the camera has been included 8)

Sawmill upgrade and test dump bed - YouTube
On my homestead, I mill with.
Logosol B1001 bandsaw mill
Woodland mill HM122 bandsaw mill
Logosol F2 with Speedsaw E5 chainsaw mill
Logosol Farmers with Stihl MS391 and MS661

Chuck White

I enjoy your videos Teed!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

SawyerTed

Your videos are very interesting and always make me think there are many ways to solve a problem.  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Rhodemont

Like the trailer but not the shovel.  Think I will use the small front end loader and scoop it up.
Woodmizer LT35HD    JD4720 with Norse350 winch
Stihl 362, 039, Echo CS-2511T,  CS-361P and now a CSA 300 C-O

WV Sawmiller

Tobias,

Glad to see you are back. I figured you were still out on one of your summer Viking raids and had not returned. :D You have some neat toys. I agree with the shovel and would try a wide sawdust/seed fork if you don't have a FEL.

Your mill cat looked about as concerned about the whole project as our cats over here do about such things. ;D Keep on posting.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

teed

Haha, I usually use the bucket for my atv but felt that some physical work would be useful :)

samandothers

Great job as always!  You do have neat toys.  I think my favorite has been the small kiln!

Hope you get over the cold soon.

teed

Quote from: samandothers on November 06, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
Great job as always!  You do have neat toys.  I think my favorite has been the small kiln!

Hope you get over the cold soon.
hihi my man cold is getting better but has been a close to death experience.  :D
My favorite toy is probably Logosol PH260 4 spindle planer/moulder.

Thank You Sponsors!