iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Glory Glory

Started by Tom, January 28, 2005, 06:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm all excited!!    Somebody say something! ;D

GareyD

This thang is so quick now..ya almost need to be a speed reader to keep up... :D :D :D
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

devo

Help to login to reply, helps to know your password to login. That sure was fast Jeff. Good Job  :)
Crazy enough to try it! (once)

DanG

Jeff, I gotta say, for a beat-up old Northwoods sawyer, you make a pretty DanG good computer geek. :) :)

Slick cutover! 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

Don't know if I can write this fast or not. :-\   Might have to go back to the old place and turn it into a retirement home. ;D :D

DanG

Well, there's folks logged in, and all the old posts are here, but nobody's sayin' anything.  ???  Are we really on-line?

Tom, I sent you a PM as a test. Did ya get it?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Ianab

Excellent  :)

The new software and this fancy new server really hums

Now I need to go take some more pictures of what I'm doing this weekend.
Even better, with a search that works I'll be able to bring up the old posts that relate to the timber we are using.

Good job there Jeff  8)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Captain

Holy smokes he did it.   ;)   What a difference.
Congrats, Jeff.  it all looks good.

Captain

Tom

Haven't seen an IM from from you, Dang.

Florida is getting cold again!  Brrrrr

DanG

Try sending me one.  Did ya look at yer inbox?  Maybe the message is there but didn't show up on the header. ??? :P

devo

I sent you one too Tom, bout 15 mins ago.

Tom

I have two from Paul H but don't have any from y'all.

It's your fault.  I didn't do anythkg wrong.  !!     :D :D

devo

I just sent you another one, this time it didn't ask me if I want to save in the outbox. Don't know if that makes a difference.

dutchman

Great looks,real fast, and very colorful.Nice ,very Nice.

johnday

This is great, I thought it was something wrong with my computer before. :)
Trucks are red, tractors are blue.  Monroe Mi, for now, Barton City soon.

Kirk_Allen

AWESOME!

Took me a while to get logged in but that was from my own stupidity.
Turns out I have an underscore in my username. 

Tom_Averwater

WOW, this sucker is quick. :o
He who dies with the most toys wins .

DanG

For a while there, I thought ol' Jeff might be takin' a  nap, since he ain't had much ta say. Now I see he's brought back tha "all" function on the multi-page threads. I think I'll just leave him alone and let him do his thang! ;D :) :) :)

Jeff

Nope, no nap yet. BUt ima thinkin on it.  I gotter done and headed out the door with momma to get some supper and an eyeball break.  I gotta say I am very very very pleased and relieved to be this far.

I gotta thank one of our members. Ronwood. He gave me a ton of advice and encouragement and  helped spur me on to get things done. I had written this software off 6 or 8 months ago because it was not much better then what we had. Ron and I were working on a system where we could archive old posts to lighten the load on the other forum. While doing that, we took the time to look at some other software. I mentioned this to him but told him I was not interested. When he asked me why not, it made me go back and take another look. Pretty amazing what stages it went through in the 6 or 8 months.

Anyhow, thanks tons Ron for getting me pointed in the right direction. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

DanG

Yep, Thanks Ronwood for helpin' ta keep da boss on da straight and narrow. :)

Jeff, you have every right to be pleased and relieved. Have yerself a cold one and a hot plate of grits. ;D

Paul_H

Thank you Ron and Jeff for the hopped up forum.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

sawman

Looks like I made it. This is way cool. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Way to go Jeff , and all involved.
Keep up the good work
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

DR Buck

Looks great Jeff.  Nice Job.    Couple questions though.   With the new SPEED I'm guessing you didn't see a need to have the "forum" pull down at the top of the screen to jump directly to a different forum?   I see it is still at the bottom of the page though.    Also, is the "Tool Box" coming back?
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

THere never was a pull down at the top of the screen
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!