iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

made it home

Started by Wife, October 28, 2004, 03:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wife

Where do i start......a huge thank you to Captain for all his help with everything while "hammie" and I took his vehicle and his wifes trailer for a tour of the east coast :D.
Fantastic catching up with the crew from the forum, and they are a great bunch too. Thanks for all the help from you guys too.
Had a time getting them grits trough customs, but we made it, the guys at work all got some to take home and try so will keep you informed on this... (thanks Dan G) :o.
Hammie nearly left the log rite pevy at the airport by the phone in L.A, but I made him go for a run and get it....he put on 10 pounds in 3 weeks while over there. The guys at work love the unit... and then asked why didn't I get two of them ::).
Gona go to bed as I'm falling asleep here....still in another time warp, will fill you all in on the finer details later, mainly just wanted to say thanks to this forum we got to meet some geniunly nice folk and because of all of you we had a great time and look forward to doing it all again some time.
Cheers, Chris.
oh yeah........way to go red socks!!!!!just needed us Kiwis to cheer them on a bit aye Craig. 8)
Kerris, in the background....
Petersons Global Sales Ltd
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
kbrowne@petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Captain

It is a happy day in Red Sox nation

Captain

TN_man

It was good to meet in person and watch you handle those fine machines. I know it is nice to get back into your own bed and surroundings though. i hope you enjoyed you visit to the States, Jeff
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Thank You Sponsors!