iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husqvarna 555 AT Experiences

Started by XP_Slinger, August 19, 2015, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge

Nhmurph that sounds like a bargain, i never run across deals like that. You better go buy yourself a lottery ticket if your lucks running that good !
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

HolmenTree

Quote from: Pine Ridge on September 13, 2015, 09:36:03 PM
Nhmurph that sounds like a bargain, i never run across deals like that. You better go buy yourself a lottery ticket if your lucks running that good !
I hope you're  right, but why did the saw end up at a service shop then used for parts. A gallon of gas burned in a saw is a lot of time in the wood with unknown history and $150 tells me be warned.
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

NH-Murph

I looked it over pretty well before I dished out any cash.  Cylinder and piston looked new, as best as I could see with a flashlight in the spark plug hole, plenty of compression, not even a scuff on it anywhere.  Dumped gas out of the tank and it had the tint of pre mix.  It's always a roll of the dice in one of these situations, but I inspected it to the best of my ability and it looked good.  He had a bunch of stuff for sale and was just cleaning out his inventory.  He seemed to be a respectable guy, and said that he had got it for himself and wound up having to scavenge a few parts.  We'll see how it turns out when I get the parts to put it back together. 

Thank You Sponsors!