The First Lumber, Further Progress W/Pics

Started by tcsmpsi, November 27, 2006, 10:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcsmpsi

Quote from: Tony on December 05, 2006, 10:53:37 PM
Thanks for the pics tcsmpsi, I've got a 20'X40' slab and
    your shed is just what I had pictured for it ;D ;D

Tony    8)

Well, as much as I would love to accommodate you, you can't have my shed, Tony. :D

Thanks, DanG.  Seeing it in a picture, I can tell that it is actually there and standing.  Pitching so many things around and working that in amongst them, I am kinda surprised.  Pleasantly.   ;D

flht01
Anything you might have question or comment on, just let me know.  As you are already aware.   ;D  More than glad to do what I can.  Again, you are always welcome to make a trip this direction.  With or without your mill.   ;)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Qweaver

Great Looking shed.  Did you saw the lumber to build it?  My entire saw shed is taken up with stacked lumber so I've got to add on the third extension so that i can saw when it's raining or snowing.
Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

tcsmpsi

Hey, Quinton.

The first lumber I milled was earmarked for shed building, house addition and remodeling.  I have the posts and roofing for a wing or two outrigging what's already there at the shed.  I have some logs that are tugging at me to be milled, though.

The wife says it is ok that I do that, as we still need some finish material for the house... ;D  I've got some cedar coming in to do for some other folks, so, the outrigging is going to have to hold off for a spell...probably. 

The last time I saw your shed, it looked as though it was filling up with material. 

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Thank You Sponsors!