iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Out withe the old, in with the new(Soon)ish).

Started by AdirondackMill, January 02, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdirondackMill

What a difference 8.5 days makes. We sawed the last log at 11:30 am 12/21/18. We don't work on Sundays and they only took Christmas day and New years day off. This time next week I might have concrete down. 
3rd Generation Sawmill in the foothills of the Adirondacks. Making big timber is what I love.

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
New Holland 35 hp tractor
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

AdirondackMill

Bust out all the concrete, put in new concrete and mounts then install a Cleereman Lumber Pro.  :new_year:
3rd Generation Sawmill in the foothills of the Adirondacks. Making big timber is what I love.

47sawdust

Is that a Norton Commando in your picture?Beautiful bike.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

dgdrls

Congratulations on the new mill.

Look forward to seeing that mill saw.
Keep on posting!

HNY
D

AdirondackMill

Quote from: 47sawdust on January 02, 2019, 05:40:03 PM
Is that a Norton Commando in your picture?Beautiful bike.
Sure is. I spent too much money getting it running just to have it blow a seal and leak *DanG near all the oil out overnight. I didn't have the heart to put more into. So I parked it for the foreseeable future. I have other projects and things I need to do before I mess with that money pit again :p

47sawdust

My BSA leaked more oil than it used.They should have sold them with kitty litter.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

scrout

Just looked up a vid of the Cleereman, sheesh, what a beast.  Amazingly fast.

Dave Shepard

A friend of mine has Norton that's been trying to kill him for 40 years. The last time was after an expensive restoration. He was waiting at a light and the clutch lever snapped in half. Shot him under an oncoming car. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

AdirondackMill

Quote from: Dave Shepard on January 03, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
A friend of mine has Norton that's been trying to kill him for 40 years. The last time was after an expensive restoration. He was waiting at a light and the clutch lever snapped in half. Shot him under an oncoming car.
I'm never telling my wife this story.  :-X

AdirondackMill

I have been internet neglectful.  This was the first pieces of lumber coming down the line. We had a few gremlins/kinks to work out but we are running full steam now. I will start another thread with many more pictures and hopefully some video.

Thank You Sponsors!