iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum clock?

Started by Jim_Rogers, April 10, 2008, 05:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

What's up with the forum clock?
It says it's 5:57 am and here where I am it's 11:57 am.
What time zone is it set too?

Jim
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

beenthere

Because daylight time saved so much, the Gov't decided to just boost it some more... ;D ;D

Not sure this change will be effective however.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

ARKANSAWYER

What are you fussing about?  Here when the radio says at the tone it will be 8am it is five after.
ARKANSAWYER

Jeff

Major malfunctions with thousands of servers due to the weather in Dallas Texas over night.  Some things are working, some are not.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bill Johnson

Thought for a moment there that I'd got out of bed way to early :D
Bill

Jeff

I've reset the date on the server. It may get whacked out again when they reset all of them, I dont know. If so, I'll fix it again. :)

thecfarm

Don't complain Jim,at 6AM I could not get on to the FF.   :(    I had to wait until around 8AM. I wondered what happened.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dave Shepard

That's not all that's screwy:

donnie        October 04, 2008, 12:49:07 PM     Viewing the topic Calling All TimberKing Owners.

Computers, can't live without'em, can't smash with a hammer and expect them to keep working. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jeff

Quote from: Dave Shepard on April 10, 2008, 06:56:03 PM
That's not all that's screwy:

donnie        October 04, 2008, 12:49:07 PM     Viewing the topic Calling All TimberKing Owners.

Computers, can't live without'em, can't smash with a hammer and expect them to keep working. ;D

Dave

That happens when you mix up you syntax on the date command on a unix server.  Instead of April 10 you get october 4. :)   It was only for as long as it took to type in the command again but looks like it wasnt fast enough eh? ;)

Dave Shepard

So you actually have to go fiddle with the server everytime it goes offline? That sounds like a pain. :-\

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Furby

Actually Dave, I don't think "fiddle" would be the correct term. ;D
Try: big freaking hammer! ;)

Thank You Sponsors!