iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Toyota Coming To MS

Started by wwsjr, March 04, 2007, 08:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

I'll take my Chevy Trailblazer over a TOYota any day. Maybe next week I might even buy another. I think too many think the grass is greener on the other side a da fence. Or they get confused by the false Consumer Reports (which have a favor towards anything foreign, IMO).
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.  ;D

Just kidding of course, don't want anyone to get bent out of shape. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tim L

I know several people that have exceeded 300,000 miles on their Toyotas so they stay with them. I also know folks who love Chevy, Dodge, Ford , Nissan etc... You stay with what works for you. Unless you work for my employer, there  if you get 10 years of flawless service out of something you immediately buy a different brand, prefferably a first year model .
Do the best you can and don't look back

pigman

I think it is all confusing to me. :P  The way I understand what some of you are saying is that if a domestic company manufactures a product in another country, they are sending the jobs to the other country and if a foreign company manufactures a product in your country they are sending all the profits away. ???
I guess we just need to ban international companies. ;)

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Larry

I'll take my Ford XLT F350 Power Stroke Diesel any day over a TOYota.  Don't think I'll buy another one next week as I'm poor.

Have ya tried a Toyota?  My first one was a new Celica GT with a 5 speed.  Musta been maybe a new 82 with all the go fast options.  A car with no problems.  And this is coming from a guy that raced MGB's and the like.

Over the years I've had 3 used Toyota used trucks that went miles and pulled there hearts out.  Rust was a extreme problem...as they melted away but few mechanical problems.

I do have a Land Cruiser in the shop for a little work...700 HP Chevy small block installed...Detroit Lockers...once it gets out of the shed ya wanta do a little hill climbing...or maybe skidding?

And I really need a way to convince the boss that she does not need a new Highlander.  Far superior to the Trailblazer...did I mention I'm poor?  I've been thinking maybe a new Saturn!
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Ron Wenrich

I've had Chevy and Toyota small trucks.  I'm running a Toyota since Chevy has succeeded in making on of the ugliest small pickups on the market.  They also have cheapened up the suspension so much that its practically useless as a pickup truck.  The Toyotas just seem to be a better made truck.

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Corley5

Have you checked where your "American car" was manufactured?  My Dodge was manufactured in Mexico.  The Toyota Tacoma's we had were built by UAW members in California  :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Ron Scott

I've found the Toyota's to be the best for my work "in the woods" with least maintenance. ;)

All have run 200,000-300,000 miles with very little maintenance except for oil and filter changes. and timing belts at 100,000 miles. I just purchased my 6th one, a  new 2006 Toyota Tacoma.

I would have kept my 1996 Tacoma with 200,350 miles on it since I was going to drive it to 300,000 miles, but I got an offer on it that I couldn't refuse so I talked myself into another one. This is my first new one as all the others were used when I purchased them.

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!