iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

THE GOAT DID IT! A brand spanking NEW WOODMIZER!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 02, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB Griffin

Quote from: Andries on January 02, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

. . . and goodbye throttle position sensors.  :D
;D

Not hardly. That yanmar will have one too, hopefully it won't give no trouble.

Congrats on the new mill. You won't go back to gas now.
2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

terrifictimbersllc

Congratulations, happy for you!!! Looking forward to hearing how that engine does in wide cuts.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

7° Turbos rock but on SYP with 2"-3"+ knots I still find the 4° blade to saw better, so I keep a couple in the bottom of my blade can.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

Congratulations on the shiny new mill. When you sell the old one will it be a typical Poston deal $300?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

scsmith42

Quote from: DPatton on January 02, 2018, 07:52:45 PM
Wow  :o :o :o the goat must have found a cash cow. First a new Grizzly planer and now a new Woodmizer wide with a diesel. I bet Woodmizer didn't advertise their unit for $169.00. ;D
But seriously congrats on the new mill!  :new_year:

He must be selling a lot of them outhouses......
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

scsmith42

Yes Haw!!!! Congratulations David on the new toyl!!!!

You could not have picked a better dealer too - Joe is top notch in my book.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Crossroads

Congratulations 🎉 you will like that wide option, I kinda wish I had gotten the diesel.....
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

barbender

Jealous, but I'm head buttin' happy for ya'😊🐐🐐
Too many irons in the fire

Treehack

Congrats on the new mill.  When you get good enough we'll expect to see pics of your one man reverse roll quarter sawing of two halves on two different mills :o
TK 1220, 100+ acres of timber, strong left arm.

DPatton

He must be selling a lot of them outhouses......
[/quote]

:D :D :D
Must be charging more than $300.00 at a time for one of them outhouses for sure!
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 02, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
Quote from: Andries on January 02, 2018, 07:17:31 PM
Hey, great news!

You can start looking for even wider watermelons now.
;D

I can turn them sideways and saw against the grain and make watermelon noodles.  :D :D :D

Hmmmm....

Did this thread just turn to food???

Darrel

Glad for you sir. With too mills you should sleep well after the excitement wares off.

Congratulations!
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

starmac

Just curious, Is this something you have had planned to do for some time, or maybe spurred on by the down time you have had to endure with the gas mill?
Or maybe just a spur of the minute want to smell fresh paint kind of deal?
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

4x4American

Simple set  smiley_crying smiley_crying smiley_crying smiley_crying 

Accuset II soooooooooooo much better!!!! 

congrats on the new mill though,,,it might not be too late to put a real setworks on it!
Boy, back in my day..

WDH

I like my simpleset just fine, thank you.  Simple, like me.  My mill does not run on rocket fuel like yours  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Percy

Congrats!!! 2 mills!!! gonna run them side by each??...that be like harmonizing goats....
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Darrel

Quote from: Percy on January 03, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
...that be like harmonizing goats....

Having had goats in my back yard, I know what that sounds like. Even if he can pull it off, it won't sound good! :D :D :D :D :D

Might be fun to watch though.  8)
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

grweldon

My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

samandothers

Congrats on the new mill!  Really like dealing with Joe and the folks in Albemarle!

4x4American

Quote from: WDH on January 03, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
I like my simpleset just fine, thank you.  Simple, like me.  My mill does not run on rocket fuel like yours  ;D .

lol lol lol

Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

I am comfortable with and satisfied with my old SetWorks which was sorta the predecessor of SimpleSet.  I replaced all that was replaceable last year and I hope that it outlast me and the sawmill.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!