iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snow... Needed a snow related project ! It's done !

Started by isawlogs, February 11, 2013, 09:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Not the maiden voyage, the sled is ... :)  Almost , I will put another coat or two of wax but the three coats of urethane should be good for whats left of this winter and I will put another coat or two come summer when it is a little warmer .

Here it is, finished for this winter.

Outside in her element awaiting the Masters of snow for her maiden voyage.  8)

Was alot of fun to put together and I will be making two more but I ain't starting that today.  :) It sure don't look like the 6 feet 8 inches that she is on that last pic...

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Mooseherder

isawlogs

Glenn, I have seen those for sale, now I know why they are so expensive.... :o :o   :D

The cheap ones are put together with an air gun and staples, for bump ya take and you have a pile of kindling to deal with.... :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

samandothers

Wonderful winter project. Great job and what an heirloom!

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

okmulch

Very nice Marcel! My boys would love to ride on one of those, but we do not get much snow in Oklahoma.
Isn't there a joke that goes,  "how many Forestry Forumites does it take to ride on a maiden voyage of a tabboggan? :D

Surely, someone here knows the answer.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

hardtailjohn

I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

Magicman

The workmanship and finished Toboggan are truly outstanding.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

lowpolyjoe

Thank You Sponsors!