iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who uses yellow pages

Started by Crossroads, November 01, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Quote from: hturner12 on November 03, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
When you are  setting up you keyword search do not forget common misspelled  words
Oh, I'm a pro at miss spelled words lol good point though!
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

hturner12

With stupid auto correct and this what I think you want we all are
Hugh
Ezbordwalk Jr

PA_Walnut

Phone books make great fire starter. Those thin, crinkly pages wad-up nicely and give much enjoyment as you tear the pages one-by-one to throw on the fire. smiley_clapping
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Magicman

Now that's a terrible waste of valuable toilet tissue.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

hturner12

Quote from: Magicman on November 09, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
Now that's a terrible waste of valuable toilet tissue.  :o

I would think it would be kinda  rough on the hiney
Hugh
Ezbordwalk Jr

Sixacresand

If your business comes up on a internet search, such as yellow pages, you should look at the information and make sure it is correct and current.  If not, you can "claim the ad" and update it.  If you have been in business many years, things about your business may have changed.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Raider Bill

Quote from: Magicman on November 09, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
Now that's a terrible waste of valuable toilet tissue.  :o
A few months ago one on my low rent units called for a plugged toilet. Sure enough they were using a telephone book for TP.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!