iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A quick thank you!

Started by bo99, October 14, 2014, 07:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bo99

I have been following this forum for a while now and want to openly thank everybody on their knowledge and experience shared among these threads. I currently own a LT40 and am in the process of purchasing 2 Nyle L200 and either a Logosol PH 260 or a Baker M12 moulder. Without this forum I would have been lost when looking for the right equipment for my application. I can only hope to repay with knowledge and experience of my own in the coming years. I will post pictures of this growing process! Again thank you to everybody it was much appreciated!

Bill Gaiche

MIsawyer

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

OneWithWood

Welcome.  Many folks like you and I have learned a lot by being members of this fine group.
Looking forward to your pics.  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, bo99.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Welcome!
Many times I don't know the question. But as I read I learn and think I should have asked about this earlier!

Compensation

D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

red oaks lumber

welcome bo99
if your putting in 2 kilns do either one of the moulders you are looking at have the capacity to do much production machining? is this more partime /hobby? or hitting it fulltime.if the answer is the latter, you should give some thoughts on other moulders, not saying these are bad just not faster production machines. just my opinion
good luck and we like pics :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Thank You Sponsors!