iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Foresty show near Quebec City - (Pics added)

Started by Dom, September 06, 2004, 06:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

There is a forestry show near Quebec city in a couple of weeks, and  thought some you fellas might be interested. I will be attending the show this year, hopefully I'll meet some of the club members there! :) Here is the link to the show
http://www.demo2004.ca

Dom

Thanks for moving the topic, I hadn't realized there was a Shows, Events  and place to meet section. Time I visit the rest of the site!  :P

Bernard

Hi Dom, i will go to the show, may be the 17. It's at 3.30 hours from home.  I like to see small machinery, for wood logging and big too. I own a Patu 405 log loader with Patu 8 tons trailer and a farm tractor Renault 651-4S, 4x4 for work on my lot, above 15 HA. I'm from Rimouski, east of Québec.
   Bernard :) :D

Bibbyman

Welcome to the Forum guys.  Set down,  look around and stay awhile.   It takes awhile to find everything.  

Give the Knowledge Base a try..  When you're through there,  check out the Photo Gallery and the Links section..  There is also a members map.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Dom

Bernard, i will be there the 18th. We are leaving after work Friday. for us its a 10 hour drive, we are leaving from Moncton NB. I am glad that I have the chance to see the show, and will be looking at all the equipment! :) I will probably be looking at the bigger machines, since that's what we sell. :) Let me know what you think after you saw the show!

Bibbyman

Any reports from this show?  Any pictures?  Meet any other Forestry Forum members there?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Dom

The show was great! Many companies had great Exibitions.  :) I have pictures and videos. I'll be posting them when time allows.

SwampDonkey

HI Bernard:

Welcome to the Forum. I've been up to Rimouski a few times. I was by there in 1996 when they had the 300th anniversary.

cheers

Hey Dom, post them pics soon. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dom

Dom

Thank You Sponsors!