iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

I'm sorry to hear this, MM.  Donna and your whole family will be in my prayers.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Savannahdan

Sorry to hear of the news.  We'll get the prayer chain active by the Savannahdan clan.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Shotgun

So sorry to learn what you folks are going through.  Stay positive, if possible.  I'm a firm believer that being positive helps. Mary and I are praying for Donna, Pat and Lynn and the whole Davis family. It's obvious that there is lots of support coming from your FF family.  Our best.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Ed_K

Sorry to hear this. Words of encouragement. My Oncologist says that breast and myeloma are the most studied cancer's and more money is spent on these than all the rest combined. And prayer's do help. I pray for all my friends here on the FF.
Ed K

21incher

Sorry to hear this Lynn. You and your family are in our prayers.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

curdog

Magicman,  prayers sent to your family as y'all go through this tough time..

Ron Scott

~Ron

thecfarm

Sorry to hear about Donna. Sad,sad things going on. I wish her well in her recover.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

PC-Urban-Sawyer

MM, sorry to hear of Donna's diagnosis. We're offering up prayers for her healing and that the Lord support and strengthen not only Donna but also you and Pat and your whole family in this trying time.

Herb

Magicman

Donna met with the Oncologist this morning.  She will have outpatient surgery to remove the lymph nodes from the tumor side and will have to do IV chemo.  Next week she will have a CT/Bone scan to check her entire body for cancer.

Thank you for your Prayers and Well Wishes, and Please continue to keep Donna in your Prayers.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thank you for the update Lynn. Still praying for your whole family buddy.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

caveman

Lynn, I just saw this.  Sorry that she has to endure this.  I pray that Donna will recover and cope with the treatment well.
Kyle
Caveman

SwampDonkey

Magicman and Pat, very sorry about the health crisis with your daughter. Thinking of you folks as she fights the fight.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

goose63

Lynn we are praying that Donna beats this cancer
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

sandhills

You all are still in our thoughts and prayers Lynn, let Donna know she has a whole other family pulling for her.

Bogue Chitto

Just read this.   My family will add your family to our prayer list. 

Magicman

Thank You all for your continued Prayers.

The lymph nodes were removed Monday and the CT-Bone Scan is scheduled for tomorrow.  No word yet on the latest Pathology report.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

I know how hard the waiting around can be Lynn, more prayers sent for all of you.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

The Pathology report from Monday's lymph node removal surgery did not indicate any cancer.  Tomorrow Donna is scheduled for a CT-Bone Scan.

Gary_C

So sorry to see this Lynn. My prayers are with your family and Donna in these difficult times.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Gary_C

On Monday right after 8:00 AM my 42 year old son Jon, who owns a lumberyard had what is called a V Fib attack which unlike A Fib is immediately life threatening. His partner and a employee immediately started CPR and shortly thereafter he was airlifted by Mayo 1 to the hospital. Unfortunately it was not enough as Jon did not get enough oxygen to his brain and the EEG is showing little to no brain activity.

So today is going to be the most difficult day of my life. Jon is being set up for organ donation and later today they will take him to a surgical room, take him off all the machines and wait 90 minutes. If his heart, which has returned to normal function stops within the 90 minutes, they will proceed. If his heart does not stop, he does not qualify for organ donation and he will be returned to his room. They do allow some of the family to accompany him to the surgical room for the 90 minutes and I was there when he came into the world and will be there if he leaves.

So pray for a miracle. I am expecting that his heart will not stop but then we may be faced with more difficult decisions as his quality of life will not be good with little or severely compromised brain function.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

thecfarm

On my. This is something that I did not want to read. He's only 42!!!
Your family will be in my thoughts.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

PA_Walnut

MagicMan,may the peace, joy  and hope envelope your family during this Christmas season. :christmas:
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Magicman

Gary, this is so heartbreaking to read and has to be a parent's worse experience ever.  My Prayers are with Jon, you, and your entire family during this very difficult time in your lives. 

My Prayers are also with the individuals that are in need of transplants whose lives are compromised and threatened by failing organs.  I suppose that unless this situation actually touches your lives it is all too difficult to fully comprehend.  I know that I can't.

Stay strong Gary.

Thank You Sponsors!