iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Yahoo!

Started by SwampDonkey, February 21, 2004, 12:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

I seem to be having trouble accessing Yahoo! accounts. And search results in  my page have been erronious. Has anyone else experienced this thelast couple days? I sent off an email to them a few moments ago.

regards
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

RavioliKid

I had one problem last week, but I was trying to get on at work. I just assumed that the school's server was overburdened at the time, because I couldn't get onto the district's website either.

Yahoo comes up flawlessly for me at home.
(Knock on wood!)
 ;)
RavioliKid

SwampDonkey

Ravioli:

I was windering if you might click on my website link and type a search term into the search form. Try the words gps, or forestry for instance. Let me know if it calls anything up but links to my pages, my pages all have the domain :  klondikekonsulting.com

Anyone who wishes to do so, can try it also.

Thanks all

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Just talked with Yahoo and my search page has to be reindexed since I made changes to it and uploaded them. Takes 72 hours for an index to complete fully.

thanks all

Thank You Sponsors!