iDRY Vacuum Kilns

jump

Started by Peter Drouin, February 16, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

The last day or so when I go to a post  the thing will jump up to a point where I have to roll down 3" or 4" to get back to read it.
Did not know if it is me with my new pc or the forum.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

My old laptop went through a jumping spell a couple of weeks ago.  It would jump up about ½" and many times I would click on the wrong something.  I was using Edge browser.  Anyway I do not know if it was something that I did or something it did but it finally stopped.   ???

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

The only thing I could guess is the forum is not fully loading on your computer, then it does.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Which would make sense with my old Laptop with only 32G of memory.  There was not enough memory for Win10 to update nor for anything else to quickly load.  This new one has 500G so it should do OK.

Peter, how many G's does your new Laptop have?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dave Shepard

Since the addition of the four suggested topics,  when I open a thread, it goes to the bottom of the last post, not to the first new post. Don't know if that's what it is doing for you, Peter?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!