iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fixin to tho some chips

Started by lynches lumber, February 28, 2012, 06:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynches lumber

Fixin to head out to get some wire & receptacles to hook up the 725 planer. Wouldnt expecting it till the end of the week or I would have already had this done. The frieght office called yesterday so of coarse I had to drop what I was doing and go get it. ;D Unpacked it last nite and done the reading. I know this isnt considered a beast in the sense of commercial planers but considering Ive been using a 13" rigid, its a beast to me.Got the 5hp dust collector with it also.Now maybe I can actually see the floor while planing. It says to use high temp bearing grease on the bearings, I think Im gonna get a little extra for the elctrical meter cause I know that baby is gonna spin like crazy when I kick all this on. ;D

wheelinguy

Nothing like new tools to make your week a little better! 

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jueston

nothing like waiting to power up a new tool the first time....

and then taking pictures for the FF :)

lynches lumber

Well, didnt get a whole lot done. Did manage to get the machine all together. Between having to unclog the drain from the house and being a pallbearer at a goats funeral, wasnt a whole lot of time left for the machine. Maybe there will be more time for the machine tommorrow and I can get the power run and the dust collection hooked up.

Clam77

:D  :D What relation was the goat??   :D  :D
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

lynches lumber

Norm

When I read that all I could think of was BBQ!  :D

lynches lumber

Dont believe I would want bbq out of that one. Not sure what lead to its death.

sandhills

I was kinda wondering what the main course for the funeral lunch was gonna be.

Thank You Sponsors!