iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy day

Started by Ken, April 16, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

Our oldest daughter gave birth to a healthy baby boy today.  Camden was born at 4:15pm weighing 8lbs 5oz.   Our first grandchild and we are thrilled.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

thecfarm

You have someone that will look up to you and follow you around.Lucky you Grampa!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I say Congratulations to the entire family !!!   smiley_blue_bounce
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Congratulations!  smiley_clapping

Red Good

Congrats to all involved ! Not to long and you will have a helper , Red
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

justallan1

Congrats Grandpa, and hoping the baby and momma are healthy and happy.

Allan

Warbird

Congratulations, Ken!  :)

SwampDonkey

Happy birthday baby Camden. Congrats grampa.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

goose63

Congrats grandpa keep going and you will catch up with me I have 11 grandkids thy are fun but not all at the same time in the house  8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Roger2561

Congratulations!  I trust mom and baby are doing fine. 

Remember, it's your job to spoil the child.  Once you have succeeded you send them home to mom and dad.  Roger
Roger

SawyerBrown

That's a keeper!  Congratulations, Grandpa!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Roxie

What wonderful news!  Congratulations!! 
Say when

Jeff

That's a happy happy HAPPY Day! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WmFritz

Congratulations gramps!
( I never get used to being called grandpa) I'm almost tied with goose @ 10 and I'm only 55. But I agree, I love having them  around, but can be crazy altogether.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Billbob

Congratulations Gramps! 8)
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Ken

Here is a picture of Camden at day 3.  Of course we think he is the cutest baby ever. Camden is also very fortunate that he has 2 sets of Great Great grandparents.   Not many people can say that. 

goose63

Quote from: Ken on April 20, 2014, 06:22:26 AM
Here is a picture of Camden at day 3.  Of course we think he is the cutest baby ever.

Yupper cutest baby ever 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

Very cute baby boy. :)
Congratulations!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Mooseherder

He is a handsome feller! :)

Magicman

Quote from: Ken on April 20, 2014, 06:22:26 AMOf course we think he is the cutest baby ever.
Thanks for sharing that picture.  I do not blame you one bit for feeling that way.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ken

Here's a picture of my little buddy at 5 1/2 weeks.  We get a chance to see him once or twice a week and he is really growing.

Thank You Sponsors!