iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I hope it snows

Started by woodmills1, March 06, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

This would be my third Payeur tractor I need to give them props.  Payeur.com

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

jeff did you ever send Payeur an invitation to this nice nice forum?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

here are a few pics from the storm on the 14th,  we got about 30 inches. The third picture is the house across the street

Crusarius

I bet you are loving the front snowblower.

I really need one right now. I ran out of room to push the snow back it keep rolling back into the driveway making it very narrow.

coxy

that's why you should make it wider the first time you plow  :)

thecfarm

That is where a snowblower shines,no need to plan ahead.Just clear the areas you need. Get 6 feet of snow instead of a normal 3 feet,still all is fine with a snow blower. I plowed here for one year,been snow blowing for 17 years.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dave Shepard

Quote from: coxy on March 18, 2018, 08:51:17 PM
that's why you should make it wider the first time you plow  :)
Friends of mine used to go to Maine snowmobiling every winter. They said the telephone poles were 20 feet off the road. I asked if that was so there was room to pile the snow. Theysaid no, it was so that when you are going up a hill at 70 mph, with your foot to the floor, the loaded log trucks had somewhere to pass you. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Crusarius

I did. Unfortunately I have vehicle eating ditches on both sides of my driveway. I can only push so far before I get swallowed by the ditch. getting in is easy. Getting out, not so much... 

Before this last line of storms I had 0 snow. now I am sitting pretty with a good 24".

coxy

Quote from: Crusarius on March 19, 2018, 07:33:26 AM
I did. Unfortunately I have vehicle eating ditches on both sides of my driveway. I can only push so far before I get swallowed by the ditch. getting in is easy. Getting out, not so much...

Before this last line of storms I had 0 snow. now I am sitting pretty with a good 24".
just had to poke fun at ya :D same here 20ft wide road down to 10 now maybe 

Thank You Sponsors!