iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Saw dust box

Started by redbeard, October 05, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

Been using heavy duty saw horses for years, our mill set up is stationary so there's hours of house keeping involved.
The saw horses were handy because they can be removed and spaced apart for stacking the lumber.
I have been watching some roofing contractors using there far reach forklifts with big boxes strapped to the forks and the can dump easily into trash container. So I decided to retire the saw horses and kill two birds with one stone. I can stack lumber and scoop sawdust in the box and pile it high, no more wheel barrow.

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Onthesauk

Slick!

And you're in the middle of some beautiful weather to be making use of right now!
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Crusarius

Great idea. what else you got? :)

redbeard

Update on saw dust box , happy with being able to pile saw dust high and box holds alot, very handy for holding alot of lumber.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Peter Drouin

Good job, Nothing like having a telahandler.

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!