iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Novotny LVS-5 Forward

Started by redneck logger, October 27, 2008, 07:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redneck logger

THIS IS A FORWARD THEY SELL AT A DEALERSHIP 3 HOURS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND IT LOOKS INTERESTING SO I THOUGTH YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT.SORRY BUT I COULD ONLY UPLOAD 1 PIC BECAUSE THE OTHERS WERE TO BIG.

got to love working in the woods

Splinter

hey redneck,

Whats the price up there in looneys?

I'll never be able to justify one, just curious.

John_valmet

looks like a handy little machine. i have never heard of them before they remind me of the old logset forwarders

redneck logger

I am sorry but i am unsure of the price but here is the web site www.hantsequipment.com and go to forwards.
got to love working in the woods

zackman1801

i like the ideas of these but they really fall short in a lot of ways. i havent read into these much but usually the premise is the same (but i could be wrong, it wouldent be the first time) they are small machines used for niche markets or for people who want to get into places big operations cant. But usually the machines cost almost the same amount as a big piece of equipment, are hard to get parts for since usually there arent alot made, and they are usually generally underpowered for the job they are used for. This was the way with the AWASSOS skidders and the FORCAT that came out, they cost alot, were underpowered, and were hard to find let alone get parts for.
But i will admit that these little things look neat and i would not hesitate to get one if i had the money, simply because im not a fan of huge mechanized vehicles driving around tearing up the woods. Small skidders that can do the job are usually the ones im looking to run, they dont tear up the ground and they are easier to transport from job to job.
"Improvise, Adapt, OVERCOME!"
Husky 365sp 20" bar

Thank You Sponsors!