iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How strong are wasp

Started by limbrat, June 22, 2013, 09:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limbrat

The wife was cutting grass on the tractor and some wasp blew up around a trailer so i had to go kill bugs. Later im bent over looking under a fender for the nest and i got hit. The wasp didnt fly into me or sting me i got clubbed. Either a 6'x2" rotten limb jumped out of the oak i was under and hit nothing on the way down but the back of my left shoulder on a windless day or the wasp ganged up and clubbed me.  :) I just got a little scratched up and bruised and completly suprised. Them bugs are getting mean.
ben

Magicman

They don't call them "Widow Makers" for no reason.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

The do a right good job protecting thier home. And don't it hurt.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Planman1954

I keep baking soda handy around the sink just in case I get stung...it seems to happen a time or two each season. You've never seen someone smear a dab of soda with a little water on a bite faster than moi. It kills the pain quickly..trust me. Oh, and by the way, tobacco didn't do it for me!
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

limbrat

[/quote]
Quote from: Magicman on June 22, 2013, 09:06:45 PM
They don't call them "Widow Makers" for no reason.   :-\
I dont think the wife was involved she still needs me to kill, reach and carry stuff. ;D I have been teased about wearing a hard hat and putting a line on dead trees and giving them a few hard jerks before cutting them and i wont cut any trees after a hard rain. I can take a teasing but i cant take a big waterlogged limb.

Quote from: thecfarm on June 22, 2013, 09:23:07 PM
The do a right good job protecting thier home. And don't it hurt.
There vicious

Quote from: Planman1954 on June 22, 2013, 11:10:55 PM
I keep baking soda handy around the sink just in case I get stung...it seems to happen a time or two each season. You've never seen someone smear a dab of soda with a little water on a bite faster than moi. It kills the pain quickly..trust me. Oh, and by the way, tobacco didn't do it for me!
I use after bite its the size of a pen and there is one in the shop the house and the truck. It smells like ammonia but it does a number on misquito bite and fire ant stings.
ben

LeeB

Does it stop the itch from tick bites?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!