iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WoodMizer, PA

Started by John S, August 16, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John S

Congratulations to Marty and Lisa Parsons for the great video on the WM website (also on YouTube) highlighting  their excellent facility and staff in  Shade Gap.  I would post the link, if I knew how to!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

brad918

I couldnt agree more. After picking up my mill from Marty and Chelsea a few weeks ago I can honeslty say I am just as pleased with my new mill as I am with their customer service/training. Its becoming rarer today to find people who truly love their job.
WM LT35HDG25 (2017)

Ben Cut-wright

Quote from: John S on August 16, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
Congratulations to Marty and Lisa Parsons for the great video on the WM website (also on YouTube) highlighting  their excellent facility and staff in  Shade Gap.  I would post the link, if I knew how to!

https://woodmizer.com/us/Contact-Us/Pennsylvania

https://youtu.be/HRhTXZQqx9Q

OffGrid973

Met the crew at the PA "Festival of Wood" this month, and even nicer face-to-face if that's possible.  #WoodmizerPaRules
Your Fellow Woodworker,
- Off Grid

Kbeitz

Quote from: cwimer973 on August 16, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
Met the crew at the PA "Festival of Wood" this month, and even nicer face-to-face if that's possible.  #WoodmizerPaRules

Address ?
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Wallys World

A couple of months ago I was having feed issues on my LT28. A call to PA Woodmizer and Chelsea was able to help diagnose my problem. She got me the proper part and I was back running 2 days later. They are always there to help you out!    8)
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

John S

WoodMizer PA
22638 Croghan Pike
Shade Gap, PA 17255
814-259-9976
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

woodhick

PA Woodmizer has always been great to me!  Recommend them to anyone. 

Woodhick
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

thechknhwk

Parson's Woodmizer is TOP NOTCH!  Nice video, must have been from the spring open house because I did not see my ugly mug on it. :D

MobileSawMilSlo

I can just congratulate Parson's Woodmizer. I can only wish and dream that here in Europe we would have that kind of support and kindness from WM.

Sure, I know that "east-block" mentality in Poland is still present, but why WM threats customer so differently when they come from the USA and here in Europe, that I do not get it.

Owners in the USA probably do not realize how lucky they are, because they have good in quality built machine and not half Chines product which WM sells in Europe.

Maybee this info would go directly to WM HQ and they will call customers (they can contact me anytime), listen to them because we know what is wrong, we constantly tell them, show them where problems are, but nothing changes. They just stick heads in the sand and nothing is wrong.

But again, I congratulate Parson's Woodmizer, keep up the good work!

Regards, Dejan

Woodmizer LT20 mobile and TTP-600 Premium Plus
DAJK - all sawing equipment in one place

Thank You Sponsors!