iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Life lessons from a 6 y/o

Started by WV Sawmiller, December 25, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

I guess when my granddaughters do something painful or embarrassing my son my tell them they just discovered a new "Life Lesson". Things like don't tickle the cat's belly when he is asleep and such.

Our youngest g/d is 6 and has a wonderful personality and it a true joy to be with. She is very upbeat and smart. She broke her R foot last week at school by jumping off the top of the slide when the teacher told them recess was over and to come in immediately (That was probably a life lesson of its own). Anyway she is hobbling around using a walker after trying crutches unsuccessfully. This last weekend they went to a local Chillis and she had her mom take her to the bathroom. She came back and a few minutes later she jumped up and told her mom she needed to go back to the bathroom. When they came back my son asked her if she was okay and she raised one finger and said "Life Lesson! Never trust a fart." Enough said.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

lxskllr

RoFL! Kids... She sounds like a keeper  :^)

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

samandothers

Very young age to learn that one!  :D

barbender

I'm still working on that one myself😂
Too many irons in the fire

sawguy21

:D Thanks for the laugh. Kids are priceless.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

florida

I think we've all been there! Great insight!
General contractor and carpenter for 50 years.
Retired now!

Thank You Sponsors!