iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snake hunting

Started by Raider Bill, December 09, 2008, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

YIKES!

To me snake hunting should be done with a short double 12 ga ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEh8Y--EzdQ
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

DanG fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

ely

pass..............i am out on that.
i think amos moses was a little smarter than those guys.
you would expect that from a bunch of crackheads but those guys looked normal right up until they grabbed that 1st snake.

on a side note: we just came in off the right of way and we killed a ground rattler today 12-9-08 it is probably 46 degrees where we got him and the temp is headed south now.
thats just crazy to me.it the latest i have ever seen a snake out.

Lanier_Lurker

I had to stop watching about 2 minutes into it.  My skin was starting to crawl and I was getting right uncomfortable.

I don't know if any of them were cottonmouths, but some of them shore did look to be.

That just ain't right.   smiley_dizzy

breederman

I'm with Lurker  dem boys ain't right.
Together we got this !

LeeB

Now I ain't skirt of snakes, but I have to say them boys're plumb addled in the head. What you recon they ketchin em fer?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Warbird

I'd be willing to bet they have vials of anti-venom with them.

LeeB

Recon they're catching them to harvest more venom?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Tim L

12 gauge sounds good to me ! either that or spot em from the boat with binoculars and throw a grenade . Take no prisoners .
Do the best you can and don't look back

Meadows Miller

Gday

I didnt get to see the clip (dialup tooslow ::)) Dad and i got one the other day on the back patio King brown 5'6" long and bout 2and3/4 dia we cought him in the middle of having dinner the greedy barsted was trying to hooff down a a frog 3 times the size of his head  :D so he was too occupied to see me walk a bout 6 ' away from him and gett the shovel gave it a tickle up on the bench grinder and also got a steel bar for myself gave the shovel to dad thats when Browny jerry'd on to what was happening spat the frog out and came toward us then did a ubolt and took off in the othe direction at a hundred mile an hour :D the old man and i where of after him too dad going just kill him WHOP He copped a drect hit about 6" back from his head from dad cut 3/4 though and he was still going then snacked him across the head to finnish the job
Thats the 3rd brown we have killed in the last 12 months  ;) They havent been that agessive so i think we wont have any for a while  ;) as when they are aggesive you know they have been nesting and have young ones aswell :o ::)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!