iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Been gone a while happy to be back !!

Started by valley, November 10, 2013, 12:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valley

I have been working a lot building houses and started an excavation business , I now have my son in law running the excavation end of things and have wrapped up the last house for this year I am planning on taking the rest of the year and expanding my sawmill business I have the timberking b-20 and a Woodmaster planer I am really wanting to up my production and am looking into some full hydraulic circle mills and a edger for starters , thanks in advance for any advice or leads on equipment , on another note I sure have missed ff I learned more here than anywhere , I have still been running the mill some but just for my projects had to back out of " public work " for a while,but one house I built alone was 8000 sf with 35 k ft of red cedar and virgin pine on the interior walls and ceilings so the tk has not been collecting dust will post pics later hopefully I can remember how
Have a great day unless you have other plans !!!

slider

Good to see you are back and have been busy.
al glenn

bandmiller2

Valley guy welcome back. A circle rig will certainly up your production, I assume you want hydraulic to cut back the necessary work force. You can get creative with belts and handling equipment but its much handier if you have a good helper, I know I usally cut alone. Modern mills are around many at bargain prices seems the more you buy the cheaper it is. Good hunting, keep us in the loop. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Welcome back neighbor.   :)  Well, kinda.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Looking forward to seeing your future circle mill!    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!